Are you needing a little inspiration? These first-time mom quotes are some of my favorite ones that helped me over the years. I remember when it hit me that I was going to be a mom. I was so excited and very nervous. Motherhood can be scary because it is something new and is going to change your life forever. When I first found out I was pregnant I was excited, nervous, scared, and unsure of what was next.
I would look up quotes about becoming a mother for the first time. A lot of them inspired me and helped me to feel confident since I had so many thoughts running threw my head. Such as…
“am I going to be a good mom”?
“can I do it”?
“am I ready to be a mom”?
After our baby was born I was ready and willing to be the mother she needed me to be. Throughout our baby’s life, there have been some really hard days but full of small special moments. Motherhood isn’t easy that is why reading some new mom quotes and sayings about motherhood can help during those tough times.
I love saving motherhood quotes to my quote board on Pinterest so that whenever I need a pick me up or a reminder of why I am doing this I can quickly and easily find inspirational quotes to read.
A lot of these quotes for new moms below have gotten me through tough moments and I hope they can help you as well!
Let me know in the comments below which quote for first-time moms is your favorite!
16 Inspirational Quotes For First Time Moms
- “Sometimes the strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws” – Barbara Kingsolver
2. Motherhood is the greatest thing and the hardest thing.” – Ricki Lake
3. ” Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body.” – Elizabeth Stone
4. ” When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” – Sophia Loren
5. Feeling fat lasts nine months, but the joy of becoming a mom lasts forever.” – Nikki Dalton
6. ” When life gets hard and you feel alone, remember, you mean the world to somebody and that somebody calls you mom.” – Unknown
7. ” Motherhood is amazing and so incredibly brave.” – Unknown
8. ” There are hard days in motherhood. But looking at your sleeping baby reminds you why it’s all worth it. – Dollar Mommy Club
9. ” I am proud of many things in life but, nothing beats being a mother.” – Dollar Mommy Club
10. ” Sons are the anchors of a mother’s life.” – Sophocles
11. ” Motherhood is wonderful, but it’s also hard work. It’s the logistics more than anything. You discover you have reserves of energy you didn’t know you had.” – Deborah Mailman
12. ” Being a mother is the highest paid job in the world. Since the payment is in pure love.” – Amina Sambo
13. ” Being a mother means that your heart is no longer yours; it wanders where ever your children go.” – Dollar Mommy Club
14. ” Being a mother is the most rewarding blessing in the world. Just knowing you can love someone so much and get that same love in return is wonderful.” – Dollar Mommy Club
15. ” A baby is something you carry inside you far nine months, in your arms for three years and in your heart till the day you die.” – Mary Mason
16. ” A mother holds her child’s hand for just a short time but holds their heart forever.” – Dollar Mommy Club
There are so many amazing and inspirational first-time mom quotes out there. You could use these quotes as a cute tag for a gift, you could save them to your Pinterest quote board or anywhere that you will be able to come back and get some inspiration and confidence.
Motherhood is exhausting but for me, it is one of the most rewarding things I have ever done. I have felt so empowered when I delivered both my babies naturally and even though there are days I want to hide in the bathroom and cry. Every moment in motherhood the easy and the hard make me a better person. The same goes for all those amazing moms like you!
I hope you liked these quotes for first-time moms just as much as I do!
If you loved some of these quotes. I would appreciate it if you saved this pin to either your inspirational quotes or mom quotes.